Saturday, April 2, 2016

Little Mermaid Musical

Rebekah:

Today was such a fabulous day.  One of Mommy's friends graciously gave our family tickets to see the Little Mermaid Musical at the Bass Performance Hall.  We have been OBSESSED with the Little Mermaid for the past month or so and watching it person just blew me away.  Before today, I had no idea what a musical was, what a performance hall was, or how in the world an animated movie would be on a stage. So much new stuff!

We started out with lunch at Jake's.  Yum.  This picture was before Hannah fell off her chair and managed to get her foot caught and stuck in the back of it.  Needless to say there were no more pictures after this one except the image ingrained in Mommy's mind.


Then we went to Sundance Square.  We had never been there before.  Did you know it's changed a lot in the past few years?  Fountains?  Waterfalls?  Awesomeness.




Then it was time to head to the Bass.  Check out how beautiful this building is.  I love the angels with the trumpets.



Then it was show time!  We couldn't take pictures during the actual performance, but we captured as much as we could beforehand.








Before the show Mommy did a little interview to see how excited I was.

We made it through the whole show and did so great!  Hannah and I tried our best to whisper and stay quiet.  Hannah was a little wiggle worm, but she made it through.  We all learned to make sure we leave our light up shoes at home next time we go to a show.  I thought it was a super cool affect but Mom thought differently.

The excitement didn't end with the show, but rather continued into bathtime as well.  Mommy thought we were obsessed with mermaids before.......but now.......

The mermaid adventures will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment