Friday, February 26, 2016

Grapevine REC with friends

Rebekah:

I love my friends at school but I don't get to see them much during non-school times.  Today was an exception and a great one at that.  We met at the REC during their preschool water park time and we had so much fun (non-residents are allowed for $5/person).  At first, I must admit, I was pretty scared to go up the steps.  There was water spraying everywhere and we all know how I feel about that.  Mommy finally carried me up and I got sprayed a lot, but somehow I made it down the slide and LOVED IT!  It took a lot longer for Hannah to feel okay about the spraying water everywhere, but eventually Mom was able to sit down, relax, and take these awesome pictures and videos.






Here we are just playing together.  You can see at the end of the video where 8 gazillion gallons of water falls from this wheel thingy up above by the slide.  We always timed our trips up the slide to start right AFTER this dumpy.







When Hannah tried doing the slide by herself, it was still really scary.  Mommy carried her over the "mushroom" numerous times, but then friends started helping.  Here is when Ansley helped her all the way to the top.  Ansley is such a great friend to us!


After a while, Hannah was brave enough to do it all by herself, including the mushroom!!





Speaking of this "mushroom" here it is.  I won't tell you how long it took to get me here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment