I AM FIVE!!!! Well, basically I'm five. Today was my birthday party with all of my family and it was just the greatest day ever. As you know, I'm a HUGE fan of the Little Mermaid, so my party was all mermaid themed. Even the cupcakes had mermaid tails!
I have been wanting strawberry cake for months, and wouldn't you know it, Mommy got some strawberry cupcakes (and some chocolate ones too). I've never had strawberry cake before, and let me just tell you all about its deliciousness. Mmmm. I tried to convince Mommy that it was healthy for us because it had strawberries!
Check out all of my silly faces. Well, that's not all of them, but it was fun anyways.
Look at how excited I am to get my cupcake with candles!
See those dots on my forehead? That's the reflection of the candles. I planned that. No I didn't, but it's pretty neat. I really loved hearing the Happy Birthday song for me. I'm just so excited to be 5.
I blew them all out with one quick blow. This is so much easier than when I was a baby.
After we ate our cake, it was time for presents. Yaaaayyyy!!!!!!
We got some goggles. Even Hannah got some. We have both been wanting goggles for a while.
Look at how I'm hugging this present! You'll have to watch the video to find out what it is. I have been asking for one since before Christmas, and truly I didn't understand why Santa didn't bring me one. At least Mommy and Daddy did!
I had fun reading with Pop.
Hannah enjoyed some snuggles with Mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment