We returned to the Dallas Arboretum this year during August dollar days, and once again Mommy picked a once in a generation cool day for us to enjoy this special day. It was Hannah's first trip, although Mommy took me by myself last year. You can see that blog here: Dallas Arboretum 2014
Hannah went down the celery slide like I did last year, but it was wet and sticky and not particularly fun.
We discovered a new thing this year that we didn't even know about. It's like chimes, but they are in the ground and you have to jump on them to make sounds. It was so fun!
This year, Hannah got to discover the wind tube, but I guess I wasn't really feeling it this time.
You can see the water pathway above that we were trying to build, but they had these cool pumping stations where we had to make the water start by pumping the lever up and down. We were pretty good at that.
See this picture above? We are actually spraying water and trying to hit a target. Hannah's hands were a little small, so it was tough for her, but I nailed that target!
In this video, I was trying to make my very own tornado. How fun!
And this picture below? Do you see why Mommy took a picture of the back of my head? No? It's a squirrel silly! Look, right there on the tree. He was the nicest squirrel ever, and definitely one of my favorite parts of the whole day.
After we saw this giant flower pot above, we found an area to build our very own flower. Look at Hannah carrying that super heavy leaf!
We found these nets in the top of a little overlook. They were jumpy!
Look at the picture above. That is me and my sister on a bench right by the entry/exit. Compare that to the picture below. That was me when I was just one year old. I wasn't even walking when this picture was taken! Picture from Holly Jayroe Photography.









No comments:
Post a Comment