Saturday, August 15, 2015

I Swam by Myself

Rebekah:

Mark your calendars for 8/1/15 because that is the day that I swam by myself for the very first time EVER!  I have been so reluctant to take off my life jacket this summer (and all prior summers), but after Mommy and Daddy were pestering me yet again to remove it, I hesitantly agreed.  What happened next is nothing short of amazing.  I swam.  By myself.  Without a life jacket.  Mommy and Daddy roared with cheers and we had the best time.  You would naturally think that I would try this daredevil-like behavior in the controlled environment of my swim lessons, but I fooled everyone by saving it for our pool time.  I guess the joke is on them!

Check it out.

In addition to my life-altering swimming activities, Hannah was busy having some of her own fun.  She thinks jumping off the side of the pool is a blast.  I think it's really scary!  Watch Hannah jump:


Here are some pictures from our afternoon at the pool.




Last but not least is a short video of Hannah jumping to Daddy while she was in the pool.  After she jumped, I practiced some swimming on the step.  That was a great discovery.


No comments:

Post a Comment