Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dollar Days at the Dallas Arboretum

Did you know that you can pay $2/person for the Arboretum during the month of August?  Mommy took me on a beautiful, cool, lovely August day and we had such a blast.  Hannah stayed at home for some Daddy time while we enjoyed a fabulous day together.  Their new children's section is out-of-this-world!

Mommy took a lot of pictures and a few videos to capture our time together.











These next two pictures go together.  This hose had a lot of wind coming out of it and I thought it was so much fun to put it in my face and then when I let go it would spring away.


Here is a video of that demonstration:

This pendulum sand thingy below was one of my favorite things in the whole arboretum.





 


 



 
What a great time we had together - just Mommy and me.  I hope we get to go again some time when it's only $2!!  Did I mention $1 hot dogs??  Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment