Monday, August 18, 2014

My First Ice Skating Experience

Rebekah:

Today was the very first time I have put on ice skates and gone skating.  I have seen it on tv before, but it was a long time ago.  I thought it had to be cold outside for there to be ice, but alas, I was wrong.  In fact, I wasn't cold at all at the rink.  Mom says the mall rinks are much warmer and I'm thankful for that.

When I sat on the bench with my skates on, my feet felt so heavy.  I refused to even stand up!

When we got on the ice, I had a death grip on Mommy's hand.  I kept slipping, but Mommy worked so hard to keep me from falling and having a "melt down", so to speak.
 

This picture below was a rare moment that Mommy let go and I held on to the wall for dear life.  Don't worry, I didn't move an inch.

During Zamboni time, Mommy did a little interview with me.  I wasn't feeling very "interview-like" so my answers are silly, but check out that grin on my face the whole time.  That just shows you how much FUN I had.  It was truly a blast.



Mommy made a new friend so we could get some video together.  This time I let go of the wall and let Mommy do all the work.  It was scary, but still so much fun.

I can't wait to go skating again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment