Mommy took me on a special date to Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch. She had a Groupon and arranged to keep Hannah at home so we could go all by ourselves. It was a looooong drive. In fact, it was the longest drive I've had since I came out of the womb!! But it was AWESOME!
We saw spitting camels, zebras, emus, kangaroos (although they were sleeping), lemurs, goats, llamas, a cobra, some sloths, and horses. We also rode a big train and a little crazy train. It went really fast!
This is the Barrel Train. That's the fast crazy one. And boy is it bumpy! We rode it twice.
Check out this short video.
Here are some goats down below. Eventually I got brave and went to pet them.
Check out this zorse! It's a zebra horse. How cool is that? There was also a zonkey, but we didn't get a good picture of that one.
This is a zebra baby and her zebra mommy. The baby is only one month old.
This is one of the spitting camels. Fortunately, none of them spit on us. Gross!
This is the fun train that took us to see all the animals. It was a much more relaxed ride than the crazy train. I had so much fun petting the horse and camel.
This is when I got really brave and went inside the goat area. Unlike last time, I had a total blast!
In all, I highly recommend this ranch. While it's quite a commute, the crowds were reasonable and the fun was great. I hope Mommy takes me back again some day. I know Hannah would love it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment