I want to walk so badly, but it is such a learning curve. You see, I never learned to crawl, and I've hardly rolled over since being born, so I've been unable to retrieve my toys as I want them. For those of you wondering, yes I know my pediatrician, so thanks for your concerns. Now that I have learned to stand up and cruise around the furniture, I can just feel the freedom of walking at my fingertips.
In this picture below I am kind of waving. I just started that a few days ago and Mommy has the biggest smile when I wave!
This picture below is me at the same tree. I took a few laps around it before my fun abruptly ended. Apparently eating tree bark is not acceptable.
I have come such a long way since my first cruising steps. This video below is from 9/8/13 and I was JUST starting to cruise along the couch. The corner I'm struggling with was definitely a source of failure a few times, hence the shaky camera situation. (If you are not related you are not going to want to sit through 30 seconds of me trying to turn a corner!)
This video was from that same day, but using the walker. I was having a tough time getting one foot in front of the other back then. (Yes, this is another 30 seconds of your life you won't get back again, but Mommy still made me put this video in here.)
Now I like to cruise around the walls in the house. Playing with the blinds is my all-time favorite activity, but Mommy keeps using this annoying word "no" every time I finally get there.
In this video below (from 10/11/13), you can see I am totally over the walker. I like finding new things to push. The walker gets stuck every three feet, and it makes me very upset. Holding Mommy's finger to walk is totally the way to go. Check out the high chair below, and yes, all four legs are locked. So much for that!
Hopefully the next time I post about walking, you'll be seeing some of my first steps. I hope that's sooner rather than later!
No comments:
Post a Comment