Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Casey's Clubhouse

Rebekah:

On Sunday, we went as a family to this new park called "Casey's Clubhouse".  It just opened about 2 months ago and it was the coolest thing EVER!

This first thing was some sort of spinning machine.  It was connected at the top and bottom and went round and round.


This next thing was some sort of hydraulic elevator that supernaturally goes up when you get off of it and then goes down when you step onto it.  I am definitely a little young to be playing on this thing, but it was SUCH fun.  I went down this about 10 times.

Daddy helped me step down.
 

You might be wondering where Hannah was while I was having all this fun.  She was down below with Daddy walking around the giant grapes.



The park had a boat-like contraption, swings, stairs, slides, and all sorts of fun stuff.  One thing I liked was playing with the electronic drum set.  I just pushed the little metal part and it sounded like that part of a drum.

I wish we had more pictures and videos, but we will definitely be going back.  I can't wait to ride that hydraulic elevator thingy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment