Last night was a very special night for me and my family. We all celebrated together as I graduated from preschool! We sang, we did motions, we gave lots of hugs, and we just had fun celebrating my amazing accomplishments.
Hey, check out the cool things I can do with this new diploma. I'm already an engineer!
These are my best friends - Jenna and Ansley. I'm really going to miss them next year when I start kindergarten.
I love my wonderful teacher this year, Mrs. Kristina. She has such a beautiful heart.
Ms. Christi is the school director and I think she's the best. My mom loves her lots and lots as well.
This is Mrs. Amanda. She was my teacher last year and I miss her terribly. I was so giddy to see her at my graduation. My apologies for Hannah's half-closed eyes - that flash was really bright.
After graduation, we did what all people do after celebrating a big event - we ate snacks!
All in all it was a spectacular night. I can't really say that I feel ready for kindergarten, but I'm thankful for my accomplishments so far and everything that my school has done to help, teach, love, and prepare me for my future.

No comments:
Post a Comment