Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hannah's 3rd Birthday

Hannah:

Yesterday I celebrated my 3rd birthday!  From the moment I woke up, I was super stoked.  Take a look at Mommy coming to get me when I first got up for the day.


I remained just as excited when I woke up from my nap.  The party was after nap time, so it was a really long wait!







Look, I'm THREE!




Did someone say cake??









The icing was my favorite part.

Now that we are done with cake, is it time for presents??






Is that a piece of tape?  That's the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Look at this adorable elephant I received.  I immediately just had to give it a big hug!


This Minnie mouse dollhouse is really fun, too.  I love that it comes with 8 million little pieces to spread all over the house.



We even got some necklaces to play with.  I'm such a big girl.
 
My birthday was so wonderful.  I had lots of fun eating cake, opening my presents, and playing with family.  How long until I turn 4?

No comments:

Post a Comment