Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Swim Lessons May 2015

Rebekah:

We have been taking swim lessons for a few weeks now, and we are having so much fun.  Hannah is with the younger kids but we both get in the pool at the exact same time.  I find myself watching her a lot because I love my sister so much!



Here is a video of me on my back.  I still need a lot of help.

And on my front too.

My favorite thing, though, is playing Humpty Dumpty on the wall.  This is what I talk about all the time!

Hannah is doing really great with her lessons.  Even she is learning to swim on her front and blow bubbles.  She puts her face in the water and everything!  I'm still a little scared about doing that.


This next video is the pinnacle of all toddler swim lessons.  Hannah goes under the water.....and she's happy about it!!!  She's like a little fish.  I really wish I could do that, but I'm super proud of her.


We are going to do swim lessons again in July, but in the mean time we are hoping to go visit a pool soon and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment