A few weeks ago we went to Grapevine's Main Street Fest. It started out as a free admission for Mommy, me, and Hannah on Friday, and ended up being a repeat trip on Saturday so Daddy could see how much fun we had. This was the very first time in my life that I got to ride on a ride! It was the best thing ever, and I ask Mommy all the time when we can go back and do it again.
My first ever ride was the tractor. What was a total surprise is that Hannah was just barely tall enough to ride with me!!
Next up was the carousel. I have done a carousel before, but not one that was THIS BIG!! This is the only ride we also did on Saturday with Daddy.
Next up was the choo choo train.
Next up was the car with the big hill. I loved it because it actually went up and down!
Then the teacup ride. This one took a while to figure out. Mommy kept telling me to turn but it wouldn't. Once I got the feeling of it, we really started moving!
I loved spending time with Daddy.
They had a fun kids area where we got to try some T-ball, ride tricycles, play with chalk, and even touch a real starfish. I even hugged a shark. Seriously! After we were done we had the best corny dog ever. I cannot begin to tell you how yummy that thing was!




No comments:
Post a Comment