Hannah:
I cannot believe how fast time flies. Now that I'm walking, the world is awaiting my exploration all day every day. Check out a few of my favorite things while playing around the house.
Here is my picnic basket.
I like hitting the glass on the door and listening to the blinds rattle around. I also like my moo cow. He's just like Rebekah's moo but he's brown instead of black. Every little girl needs a moo.
Eating, I mean playing, with books is fun.
Playing, or I mean eating, blocks is fun.
Sometimes we even build with the blocks.
I tried to get a picture next to my big sister but then I realized it would be so much more fun to try and escape off the couch (note: escape pose and silly smile....and Rebekah's too!).
Lastly, here are some pics of me being silly and having a good time.
Happy 16 months to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment