Monday, October 9, 2017

Hannah's 5th Birthday

Hannah:

Can you believe I am already 5 years old?  I was just born and now I'm getting so old!  Some day I will be as old as Mommy.

My birthday was tons of fun.  I got to spend the day with my parents on my actual birthday and the rest of my family came over the next day so I could open even more presents.  So much fun!


Look at my cute butterfly dress!  I'm adorable!

Believe it or not, this snap pea is my absolute favorite birthday gift and I play with him all day every day.  He is just a baby snap pea so I am his momma.

I was surprised to have a special time with Ms. Sharon.  We painted nails and then ate an ice cream cupcake.

This picture below probably looks like any other picture of me eating macaroni and cheese, but this one is decidedly different.  It's Eatzi's!  Did you know that this is my favorite food in the whole wide world?  I was so excited I was able to have my birthday dinner at Eatzi's.  Yum!

The next day was also a lot of fun.  Check out these cupcakes that Mommy made.  I told her I wanted strawberry cupcakes and she put a strawberry on every single one!


This butterfly umbrella is so fun.  You can also watch the video which shows unabated joy!


This butterfly card was so cute.

Even Rebekah had fun watching me open presents.

Do you know what this is?  It's a ladybug piggy bank with actual real money. I love ladybugs so much!





Rebekah got to open a present, too.  This was from Pop:

After presents it was time for cupcakes!!




I didn't want to make a wish but I loved blowing out my candles.



I took such a big bite in this photo that I needed help chewing.....

Check out my Happy Birthday song!


No comments:

Post a Comment