Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday!

Rebekah:

This is going to be my best year yet.  I'm FOUR!  Can you believe how time flies?  I'm getting taller, learning more things, and growing more and more every day.  I just celebrated my birthday and wanted to share all of the fun with you.

Here I am waiting on my family to arrive.



 
Then it was time for CAKE!!



Here is the video of my favorite song - the Happy Birthday song!

Then we all ate our cupcakes.  So yummy.

 

Then it was time to open presents.  I am really good at opening the various packages, but I do like to be precise when removing tissue paper or wrapping paper.  Once I get everything removed, I get super excited.
 
 

This present below was one of my absolute favorites.  It's a toy cat that meows and moves.
 

As you can see, I had a great time with my family celebrating my 4th birthday.  I can hardly wait until I turn 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment