Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day - Daddy Daughter Date

Rebekah

Daddy took me on a very special Daddy-Daughter Valentine's date on Saturday and we had so much fun!  Before we get to the details, let's discuss the morning events before the BIG event.  First, I got to wear my favorite dress ever - my snowman dress! 


Then, Mommy braided my hair.  It was Mommy's first braid since she was a kid!


Then there was the anticipation:

Next was the actual date!  First, he took me to a park.  We saw so many flowers and I did my best to smell every single one of them.  Then I got to swing a little and see some pretty fountains.




After the park, Daddy took me to a yummy restaurant.  He even took some silly selfies!



We had a wonderful meal and enjoyed our time together.  I love my Daddy so much, and I know he loves me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment