Can you believe I am already two years old? You would never know it by my cute little baby face, but people tell me that I'm already growing up. I guess I can tell that too, since I don't want to sit in a high chair anymore and would rather use Mommy's big fork than my own. That's how it all begins, isn't it?
We celebrated my birthday yesterday with family and had so much fun. Mommy didn't know what to expect when it came to my talents in opening presents, but I did so great. I'm excellent at both "tissue paper removal" and "wrapping paper ripping". What can I say - I'm a natural!
You are probably wondering what my favorite present was. While there were so many great presents, I think the award goes to the mylar balloons. These were discovered as soon as I woke up and I couldn't get enough of them. Rebekah loved them too.
Check out this big hug from Grandma. We had fun together.
We received some awesome dress up clothes and we had a blast with them. I think we wore them all!
And then there was cake - or muffin. I was fascinated by the fire. Perhaps too fascinated. Daddy ended up helping me get the candles blown out and then I stuffed my face as fast as I could. Then Rebekah did too.
Here is the video of the Happy Birthday song:
P.S. - Mommy just leaned over and told me that my birthday isn't actually until tomorrow. Whaaaaattt??? Does this mean I get more presents tomorrow?????





No comments:
Post a Comment