Saturday, March 30, 2013

A few of my favorite phrases

Talking is so much fun and I am learning new words and phrases every day.  Here are some of my favorites:

While eating - "Tastes yummy, like it."
When Daddy says the word 'basketball' - "Daddy miss" (Daddy thinks this is hilarious, and unfortunately very true)
When asked what I did at school - "share babies" - because I LOVE playing with the baby dolls, but I'm not very good at sharing yet.
When we leave for the store - "buckle Heena" - that means to buckle Hannah in her carseat, but I call her Heena.
When we arrive at Central Market - "Bekah bawoon" - because I love getting the balloon there and playing with it nonstop.
When my hands are full - "Daddy, Mommy hold dat."
When I see humans, dolls, or cats - "Mommy, two eyes. Daddy, two eyes.  Moo cow, two eyes."
When I see a fish tank - "Fishies taste yummy" - My parents laugh whenever I say this, especially at Petsmart.
When I'm hurt - "Knee booboo/back booboo/head bonky, kiss it."
When I hear the word 'church' - "Church. Bubbles. Fun." - they blow bubbles at church and it's a blast.
Handing the bottle of milk to Daddy - "Daddy, more hot" because I will.not.drink milk that isn't boiling.  My parents call it a "milk steamer" and are required to heat it up every 1-2 minutes to achieve the perfect temperature within 1-2 degrees of variance.
When I'm at home - "Play fun toys"
Whenever Mommy or Daddy leaves the room - "Mommy money back soon." - That means that Mommy will be back soon, but somehow I keep saying 'money' instead of 'will be'.   Maybe they talk too fast.
When it's time to get dressed - "Pink shoes on"
When I want my parents to put the blanket around me - "Bekah wrap"
When I want to send Moo Cow down the slide (or Daddy's leg) - "Moo cow slider."  Daddy always laughs and says he loves a moo cow slider....
When I want the blanket perfectly placed on the ground so I can lay on it for 0.03 seconds - "Play night night."
Whenever, whatever, for any reason at all - "yah"
Big surprises - "Oh my-yanta" - that means "Oh Mylanta" that Daddy taught me to say.  Mommy doesn't seem to laugh, though.

Here are some Hannah specific phrases:
"Heena bumbo seat"
"Heena baby milk drinky"
"Heena ex-see-saw" (exersaucer)

No comments:

Post a Comment