This summer, my parents enrolled me in a Mother's Day Out program on Tuesdays and Thursdays. At first, I was pretty apprehensive. I knew there would be new people, new babies, a new environment, and Mommy told me that they would make me sleep on a NAP MAT!! WHAT??? No crib? That's enough to make me cry.
Sure enough, they were wise in their decision making and I had a blast there....and I even slept on the mat (aren't you proud of me?). The other babies were great and the adults were even better. They made me smile all the time and were always so kind and loving.
They even captured my artwork and put it together for Mommy and Daddy to see. Check it out!
We will be starting at a new school in September, and while I will miss my friends at this program, I am excited to see what God has in store for me at my new school.









No comments:
Post a Comment